We invest in top-performing tech providers. Together, we can advance your business to the next level.
Our recent acquisitions and sales at a glance
* already merged with q.beyond AG
We are interested in top companies and top entrepreneurs
Our M&A strategy:
We are on the lookout for tech specialists already established in the market. We aim for majority stakes or full takeovers.
Focus on technology:
We aim to enhance our consulting and development expertise in the six core business fields of Cloud, Data Intelligence, Microsoft, SAP, Security and Software Development
Focus on specific sectors:
We aim to boost and enrich our expertise in our established focus sectors of retail, logistics and manufacturing, as well as in the future markets of financial services and public sector
Focus on artificial intelligence (AI):
We aim to extend our AI expertise across all business fields, also by way of acquisitions
Clear acquisition criteria:
We are chiefly interested in companies with revenues of at least € 10 million, an EBITDA margin of at least 10% and a positive free cash flow
q.beyond Data Solutions – we make your data productive
We analyse data, provide well-structured information on this basis, put this to sustainable use, and familiarise and inspire people with the processes involved. q.beyond Data Solutions (formerly productive-data) helps customers to make their business processes more efficient and effective.
Based in Hamburg, q.beyond Data Solutions acts as an independent consultancy in German-speaking countries and is at the forefront of prestigious customer projects.
Its focus is always on partnership-based, solutions-driven cooperation. Its consultants are “people who make things possible”. The experience available among the consultants and their specialist and technical expertise is just as varied as the customer projects. The aim is to create genuine added value and, together with customers, to make optimal use of the potential harboured by data.
Strong arguments for q.beyond Data Solutions:
- Longstanding experience and reliable network for data platforms
- The experience gained with various large customers is made tangible for SMEs
logineer – successfully digitalising logistics companies
logineer stands for the successful digitalisation of logistics companies at any location and in any country worldwide. The 150 IT and logistics experts at the IT service provider q.beyond logineer GmbH build a digital infrastructure for their customers while making sure the data and information flow smoothly across borders and time zones. logineer has outstanding experience in international sea and air freight forwarding, as well as in contract logistics. Its services range from consulting to implementation through to operations and also include a proprietary global 24/7 helpdesk. The solutions offered include infrastructure & office IT, financial accounting, transport management, warehouse management and cybersecurity.Click here for logineer
Strong arguments for logineer:
- Logistics expertise: A transport management system (TMS) facilitates a fully digitalised supply chain. logineer sees to implementation and operations
- Workplace digitalisation: logineer offers fully equipped digital workplaces including CargoWise, SAP Finance and desktop applications
- End-to-end service: from consulting to digital workplaces through to hardware, infrastructure services, internet connection and global 24/7 helpdesk
- International digitalisation: Based on global cloud infrastructure, logineer ensures the smooth flow of data across borders
- Transparent price structure: pay-per-use models make it easier for medium-sized logistics companies to get started
The fastest way to digital logistics
The <cargonerds> develop and integrate cloud software products for small and medium-sized freight forwarders, with a key focus on air and sea freight. They enable customers to digitalise their quotations, bookings, track & trace and reporting functions by offering proprietary products for digital customer portals or providing quotation data using a pricing manager. The <cargonerds> love cloud development, backend, frontend, databases, big data, data analytics and AI. Their first reference customer, Röhlig Logistics, handles thousands of customers and transactions each day via <cargonerds> customer portals. <cargonerds> was founded in 2021 and is based in Hamburg.Click here for <cargonerds>
Strong arguments for <cargonerds>:
- Speedy implementation in “just a few days”
- Global scaling for international air and sea freight
- Turnkey solutions to integrate TMS systems in logistics
- High level of data security and system availability
The self-checkout specialist
Founded as a start-up in Bonn in 2018, Snabble GmbH has made a name for itself with its self-checkout solution. Retail store customers use the app to scan merchandise themselves and simply pay online. This solution is now in use at major retailers (including IKEA, tegut, TeeGschwender). In parallel, Snabble offers a wide range of solutions to support retail companies in successfully seizing the opportunities offered by advancing digitalisation. q.beyond has held a 25.4 percent stake in Snabble GmbH since the end of July 2021.Click here for Snabble
Strong arguments for Snabble:
- Top supplier retail: In 2021, the EHI Retail Institute singled out Snabble’s app for the reta award for the “top supplier retail”
- Alongside the app, Snabble also offers software for self-checkout functions with or without integration of the app
- Support for customer cards and loyalty programmes, promotion and product recommendations
- Security tools, age verification, machine issue, offline functionalities etc.
- Solutions for data collection and analysis at point of sale