Six reasons to invest in q.beyond shares:
- The Cloud and SAP business guarantee a solid foundation.
- The software as a service business offers enormous potential.
- With nearly 80% recurring revenues, our business model is highly scalable.
- Our Cloud, SAP and SaaS portfolio meets the needs of SME customers.
- q.beyond’s solid balance sheet shows high net liquidity and a high equity ratio.
- Achieving climate neutrality by 2025 will give us a competitive edge.
q.beyond appoints Thies Rixen to Management Board as COO
Thies Rixen has headed the fast-growing cloud business since 2019 Proprietary Competence Center strengthens partnerships with major public ...
q.beyond at Digital X 2022 – the “world exhibition of digitalisation”
Exhibition in heart of Cologne on 13 & 14 September q.beyond is an SAP Info Hub – as an exclusive exhibition partner to Telekom q.beyond’s ...
Wempe transfers IT landscape to q.beyond
Renowned Hamburg jeweller modernises its IT q.beyond’s infrastructure as a service provides greater flexibility High-security data centres and ...
Half-Year Financial Report H1/2022
Sustainability Report 2021
Presentation Growth „beyond 2022“
If you would like to receive regular capital market updates about q.beyond AG and other relevant information about its shares, please enter your e-mail address in the form below and confirm your interest when you receive the confirmation e-mail.